ZTE 5G Flexhaul provides ultra-large and expansible bandwidth, enables low latency & high reliability service transport, supports extremely simple networks and ubiquitous connections, and maximizes network values. Together with E2E elastic slicing capabilities, it meets massive demanding requirements of different 5G application scenarios and 5G service deployment.
4G changes our lifestyle and 5G transforms our society. 5G is a converged network oriented to three major 5G service scenarios: eMBB, uRLLC and mMTC. Compared with 4G, 5G brings a revolutionary network experience and a new business application model as well as unlimited possibilities for operators' future service expansion, and poses a new challenge for service transport quality. The ZTE 5G Flexhaul solution has the minimalistic architecture based on SDN + EVPN over SR over FlexE, meets differentiated demands of different 5G scenarios and can address the challenges of 5G service performance.
- ● 100GE large-capacity access layer
- ● FlexE flexible bandwidth expansion
- ● Self-developed chip and green energy saving
Low latency and high reliability
- ● Provide the industry's first E2E Slicing Channel-XC solution.
- ● The industry's lowest forwarding latency of <0.5µs/node.
- ● The protection switching time is less than 1ms. The service switching time is shortened by 50 times. It provides the industrial 99.9999% protection capability.
High-precision time synchronization
- ● Innovative common-view time source, time service precision <±10ns, low cost, flexible deployment and high reliability.
- ● In-house chips support <±5ns synchronization precision per port.
- ● Support E2E slicing in wireless, transport and core networks for the first time in the industry.
- ● Propose the industry's first FlexE+VND-based elastic slicing to allow dynamic slice configuration, network resources, flexible orchestration of network functions, and hard isolation of slices.
Minimalistic network and ubiquitous connection
- ● Provide the industry's first SR over FlexE solution, complete the full functional test and meet the requirements of 5G service differentiated deployment.
- ● The EVPN over SR solution supports minimalistic IP network and simplifies network protocols.
- ● Provide the industry's first cloud native architecture, support open API and make networks programmable and service customizable.
- ● The intent-based drive engine automatically convert user intents into network behaviors and deploy them.
- ● The AI-based network insight supports intelligent automation.
- ● The minimalistic network architecture simplifies network protocols, shortens service deployment period and reduce O&M difficulties.
- ● Meet the requirements of different service scenarios, support independent service deployment and O&M, improve network utilization and maximize the value.
- ● Provide the access product with the industry's largest capacity, meet the requirements of 4G/5G unified networking, and allow smooth network evolution to protect customer investment.
- ● Intelligent network increases potential risk identification accuracy and network stability to improve user satisfaction.