The Logical NEs have the following functions:
1. DRA supports central routing, policy binding, load balancing and edge routing, etc.
2. STP supports TDM STP and IP STP central routing, edge routing, etc.
3. SCP processes HTTP signaling, supports centralized routing and load balancing scenarios, converges network signaling routing and simplifies networking.
4. BSF supports the 5GC policy session binding scenarios and routes multiple sessions of the same user to the same PCF for processing.
5. SEPP supports the 5GC border routing scenarios, and provides functions such as signaling encryption, signaling screening and topology hiding to enhance network security.
1. Follows ETSI NFV network virtualization protocol standard and NFV E2E reference architecture.
2. Full life circle management.
3. Flexible scale-in/out.
4. VM migration and self-heal.
5. Use a variety of performance tuning technology, such as NUMA, DPDK, Huge Pages, CPU Pinning.
6. Rapid deployment.
ZTE convergent signaling routing solution provides the unified Diameter/No.7/HTTP network routing and rich routing model to simplify network deployment and network structure.
With deploying the solution on the network boundary, the operator network topology information is hided, so that the operator network is more secure and reliable.
The solution provides rich routing mechanism to achieve dynamic load balancing, so that operators have a more reliable network.
The convergent signaling solution is based on cloud architecture, and hardware and software are decoupled. The solution can be rapidly deployed and flexibly adapt to operator needs.