It supports two types of data:
1. Structured data, including 2/3/4/5G and IMS subscriber subscription data, network exposure data, application data and policy data, etc;
2. Unstructured data, including service session data and subscriber state information, etc.
ZTE CUDR solution adopts cloud native and micro-service architecture, and supports the unified management and maintenance of structured and unstructured data. It realizes unified access control, unified distributed management and control, and unified data consistency maintenance functions.
It has the following advantages:
1. Highly reliable and secure, building a careless network;
2. Huge capacity, high performance, decreasing CAPEX;
3. Uniformed management and maintenance, decreasing OPEX;
4. Flexibility and Openness, increasing data value.