In general, ZTE's smart service chain includes three parts: direct routing load balance, convergent SF and congestion awareness & analysis.
1. Direct routing load balance provides front-end load balancing for SFs.
2. Convergent SF provides functions such as traffic classifier, stream optimization, URL filtering, virtual firewall and CGNAT.
- Traffic classifier matches the traffic with the service chain through traffic identification;
- Stream optimization optimizes TCP traffic and QUIC traffic to reduce network latency, improve network bandwidth and improve user experience;
- URL filtering filters out specified data such as vulgar information and malicious websites based on the URL of the user's Internet browsing, to help operators improve users' Web browsing experiences;
- Virtual firewall realizes abstraction and virtualization of firewall resources, and provides network security for core network, to help operators improve network security;
- CGNAT provides functions such as SNAT and ALG to relieve the pressure of the operator's IPv4 address shortage.
3. Congestion awareness & analysis can grasp the congestion status of wireless network rapidly, and provide a decision basis for traffic optimization.
1. Move Your VAS to Cloud
Supporting NFV to realize on-demand elastic scaling and rapid system deployment, to help the cloud-based transformation of operators' services
2. Shorten TTM for Services
Supporting the lightweight overlay network deployment to shield differences of existing core networks and simplify networking
3. Improve User Experiences and Boost Service Revenue
Providing rich service functions to help operators innovate their services, enhance user experience, and expand new business models