ZTE UniSeer provides an integrated O&M service solution oriented towards network, services and user perception. Through data interconnection and process reconstruction, the NOC (Network Operation Center), SOC (Service Operation Center), network planning, marketing center, and field maintenance teams work together to handle user complaints efficiently, implement precise network planning and site preventive maintenance accurately.As the overview of UniSeer shown in Figure 2, various use cases can be deployed to support all actions of network management including network planning, network building, operation and maintenance, performance optimization and market strategy making.
● Unified Entrance and View, Flexible Access Capability of OMM Systems of Different Manufacturers.
● The indicator system covers the mainstream services in the entire domain, and delimits users' complaints within 30 minutes.
● Alarm rules are generated automatically to effectively reduce the number of invalid work orders and improve O&M efficiency.
● Pioneering cost modeling in the industry, helping operators identify high-value services and sites, and providing decision-making reference for network investment and the market.
● Promoting Digital Transformation for Operators Based on Big Data and AI Technologies.
● The first integrated NOC+SOC intelligent O&M delivery solution in the industry, realizing automatic and intelligent network/service/perception management for the operator.