The trend that terminals and Internet access are mobile is more and more obvious, and impacts of OTT services on conventional services are growing. In addition, competition among operators becomes more and more intense. Operators need to strengthen service optimization, and improve the quality of services to promote user experience and reduce the threat from competitors and Internet services. Operators need to reinforce optimization for conventional platforms to improve O&M efficiency, save maintenance resources, and put more resources into development of new services. Operators need to enhance network and information security protection to guarantee the vital interests of users, so that users can feel that telecommunications services are safer than Internet services.
Challenges to Customers
- How to enhance thebusiness-crtical indicators to ensure quality of service to meet the increasingly demanding high quality of service from users?
- How to improve user experience to guarantee competitive advantages?
- How to improve system security and keep service systems at the lowest risk level?
- How to improve system O&M efficiency, and reduce O&M resource investment and O&M costs?
- How to maintain stable operation of service platforms to avoid single-point failures?
VAS network optimization consists of six parts: network structure and performance optimization, service KPI optimization, service flow optimization, service security optimization, O&M efficiency optimization, and service disaster recovery optimization.
>>Network Structure and Performance Optimization
With capacity expansion and adjustment of systems, and introduction of new services, network structures of service systems are not always optimal. It is necessary to periodically estimate network structures and performance, and implementation of special optimization. In this way, network structures are more reasonable, system performance is higher, and networks are more reliably and secure.
>>Service KPI Optimization
KPIs have direct impacts on QoS, so KPI optimization is a key theme of service system optimization. The detailed optimization procedure includes KPI estimate before optimization, optimization measure implementation, and KPI estimate after optimization. Special analysis is performed for factors that impact on KPIs, such as log analysis, CDR analysis, packet analysis, and simulative dial testing.
>>Service Flow Optimization
Service flow optimization can maximize customization, flexibility and fast implementation features of VAS software products. Service flow optimization includes QoS improvement and service experience improvement. For special scenarios, special service flows can be performed to improve call completion ratio, reduce service delay, and enhance service capabilities.
>>Service Security Optimization
Security issues always bother carriers. Security incidents continually happen. When implementing conventional security enhancement, security optimization also focuses on benefit sensitivity, service sensitivity, and data sensitivity to analyze service security weaknesses and then develop special solutions.
>>O&M Efficiency Optimization
O&M efficiency improvement focuses on three aspects. The first is routine maintenance optimization, such as system upgrade efficiency improvement, and routine work report customization. The second is increasing or improving system monitoring ways to monitor system KPIs, alarms, exceptions in real time, and display results to maintenance personnel visually and promptly. The third is locating failures quickly, that is, using effective methods and tools to quickly troubleshooting the failures.
>>Service Disaster Recovery Optimization
Disaster recovery optimization means using various methods to improve security of service platforms and avoid single-point failures. Disaster recovery optimization includes database-level disaster recovery, system-level disaster recovery, and distributed disaster recovery. Disaster recovery optimization can prevent loss of core data, and quickly recover services in case of system failures to minimizes service downtimes.
- Implements optimization for service systems in all-round ways, from basic equipment optimization to service optimization.
- Provides customized and high-efficiency optimization solutions for different service systems.
- Improves system performance and user experience through service flow optimization.
- Improves KPIs of existing networks, and brings benefits.
- Improves maintenance efficiency, and reduces maintenance costs.
- Prevents personal information leakage and guarantees system security through security optimization.
- Improves O&M efficiency through maintenance flow optimization and system monitoring optimization.