ZTE possesses planning capabilities required for the entire network construction process, including network evaluation, scale estimation, site planning, parameter planning, network simulation, capacity expansion analysis, and spectrum evolution analysis. For the existing network, ZTE's Be-Net planning solution can provide grid-level analysis of the network development direction, and intelligently explore high-value areas, to achieve precise allocation of limited resources. For indoor scenarios, ZTE can provide comprehensive multi-scenario and multi-system solutions. Through indoor site simulation and 3D modeling, ZTE can provide precise network deployment solutions, effectively reducing the network investment cost of indoor sites and the resource requirements for subsequent construction and optimization.
● Input network data and evaluation criteria threshold for capacity planning through a remote capacity expansion platform, and quickly output the capacity expansion solution, proposals on new site construction and traffic forecast, greatly improving efficiency in capacity expansion analysis.
● Multi-system and multi-frequency collaborative networking planning: Formulate strategies in accordance with the network positioning for different frequency bands and different systems to achieve complementary advantages of various radio systems and various frequency band networks, and improve user experience and perception.
● Through precise positioning, AI empowerment, big data, and other key technologies, coverage prediction is more in line with the actual existing network, greatly improving prediction accuracy.
● Focus on high-value areas for limited resources and improve the return on investment.
● Effectively reduce the network investment cost for the site, and ensure construction quality from the first time when the network was built to reduce the resource requirements for subsequent construction and optimization.
● Provide specific solutions to key scenarios for areas with high VIP user concentration, larger number of complaints, competitive disadvantage and for new markets, improving user evaluation of the network’s quality of service and ensuring user stability or loyalty, attracting new users and ultimately improving operators' brand values.