ZTE ZXIN10 IN provides enterprises, families and individuals with value-added services based on basic voice and multimedia. It can meet multiple users' requirements such as billing and control. It supports many mainstream protocols such as INAP, CAMEL, WIN, MAP and SIP, and provides rich IN services for all mobile/fixed network users under GSM, CDMA, PSTN, NGN and LTE/IMS, enhancing user experience and helping operators improve ARPU.
On the whole, ZXIN10 IN can provide two types of services: Enhanced Consumer Service and Enhanced Enterprise Service.
1. Enhanced Consumer Services
Providing enhanced consumer services such as PPS, call assistant, ONLY, multi-number and USSD to help operators enhance user experience and improve user's viscosity
2. Enhanced Enterprise Services
Providing enhanced enterprise services such as VPBX and NTS to help operators expand the enterprise market and realize the B2B2C new business model
The advantages of ZXIN10 IN are described as follows:
1. Supporting NFV and the stateless operation of SEP and realizing on-demand elastic scaling and rapid system deployment for helping cloud-based transformation of operators’ services
2. Supporting the JAINSLEE architecture and realizing the decoupling of the capability from the application for lowering the threshold for IN service development and facilitating the development of 3rd party IN applications
3. Supporting convergent service development and realizing 2/3/4/5G unified access and irrelevance between service logic and access for helping developers make one-time service development for multiple networks and improve development efficiency
4. Supporting canary release and realizing fast iteration of service versions for facilitating the rapid launch of new services
5. Providing rich IN services for helping operators reinforce the individual and enterprise markets in the audio/video service realm and expand new business models