ZXIN OSG provides enterprises, families and individuals with value-added services based on basic voice and multimedia. It can meet multiple users' requirements such as billing and control. It supports many mainstream protocols such as INAP, CAMEL, MAP and SIP, and provides rich value-added services based on voice and multimedia for all mobile/fixed network users, enhancing user experience and helping operators improve ARPU.
On the whole, ZXIN OSG can provide two types of services: Enhanced Consumer Service and Enhanced Enterprise Service.
1. Enhanced Consumer Service
Providing enhanced consumer services such as PPS, call assistant, ONLY and Eco-zone to help operators enhance user experience and improve user's viscosity
2. Enhanced Enterprise Service
Providing enhanced enterprise services such as VPBX and NTS to help operators expand the enterprise market and realize the B2B2C new business model
The advantages of ZXIN OSG are described as follows:
1. Supporting the JAINSLEE architecture, which realizes the decoupling of capability from application, to lower the threshold for the development of voice value-added services and facilitate the development of third-party voice value-added services
2. Supporting convergent service development, which realizes 2G/3G/4G/5G unified access and irrelevance between service logic and access, to help developers make one-time service development for multiple networks and improve development efficiency
3. Supporting convergent service, which realizes one service logic for CS users and VoLTE/VoNR users in case of providing the same service, to help operators ensure the service consistency and save TCO
4. Providing rich value-added services based on voice and multimedia to help operators reinforce the individual and enterprise markets in the audio/video service realm and expand new business models
5. Supporting NFV and the stateless operation of SEP, which realize on-demand elastic scaling and rapid system deployment, to help the cloud-based transformation of operators' services
6. Supporting a DevOps tool chain, which includes the design tool, test tool and deployment tool, to greatly reduce the development and deployment period of self-developed services