ZXONE 8700 is the large-capacity cross connection equipment. It supports 10G/100G/400Gb/s, enabling large-capacity ODUk electrical cross connection and optical cross connection at wavelengths of 10G/100G/400Gb/s.
Large-capacity ODUk electrical cross connection
● ZXONE 8700 supports large-capacity electrical cross connection of 0.8T/1.4T/2.8T/3.2T/9.4T and enables non-blocking electrical cross connection of multi-granularity services, including ODU0/1/2/2e/3/4/flex. It can be deployed at aggregation/core nodes in the network.
● It is easy to measure fiber length and fiber attenuation and locate fiber broken point and fiber fusion point. Realtime query and detection in NMS make daily maintenance and troubleshooting easier.
O/E hybrid cross connection and intelligent dispatching
● The optical layer supports 2~20-degree ROADM, N*M WSS, directionless, colorless and contentionless. It can implement automatic E2E configuration of wavelengths.
● It supports WASON control plane in optical and electrical layer.
Excellent 100G transport
● 100Gb/s system adopts PM-QPSK encoding and SD-FEC technology with good OSNR tolerance.
● ZXONE 8700 supports beyond-100G optical networks with 400G per wavelength, providing larger transport capacity.
PIC (photonic integrated circuit)
● Single subrack supports service access, cross connection, MUX/DEMUX, optical amplification, and clock processing & transport. The PIC technology reduces power consumption and makes the network cost-effective.
● The system supports 1588V2 and SyncE clock transport.
● High integration, eco-friendly and energy-saving
● 100G line-side boards support coherent CFP modules, greatly reducing power consumption of the system.
● It adopts advanced ASIC chips integrated with more functions so that it dramatically reduces overall PCB calorific value and energy consumption.
Highly reliable system architecture
● The system adopts redundant 1+1 hot-standby for main control, power supply and clock units.
● The cross connection unit uses advanced cubic protection, which is higher than common 1+1 protection by three orders of magnitude. It greatly improves the security of the equipment.
Reliable carrier-class protection
● The system supports fiber-level, λ-level, sub-λ-level and L2 protection modes:
● Fiber-level: line 1+1 protection, optical multiplex section 1+1 protection
● λ-level: optical channel 1+1 protection
● Sub-λ-level: ODUk 1+1 protection
● L2: ESR protection