Building Open and Integrated Networks
ZXCTN 9000-2E series is ZTE's new generation of multi-service packet-based platform. It adopts modular and elastic architecture design, greatly improving the network's long-term evolution.
Integrating advantages of both packet and transport technologies, the ZXCTN 9000-2E series devices employ distributed architecture to process various services. Supporting SDN, segment routing, SRv6, and EVPN, the devices capable of providing carrier-grade reliability completely meet the demands of carrying services in MBH, Metro-E and FMC scenarios. They are committed to helping customers build networks with low construction and O&M cost.
ZXCTN 9000-2E series devices include ZXCTN 9000-2E4, ZXCTN 9000-2E4 Plus, ZXCTN 9000-2E10 and ZXCTN 9000-2E10A.
Features & Benefits
Exquisite Structure and Stable System Platform
● The advanced design and industry-leading in-house chipsets enable the small-size device ZXCTN 9000-2E to show outstanding performance and excellent reliability. It can be used to build a highly cost-effective network for customers.
Unified Transport for 5G Ultra-broadband Era
● ZXCTN 9000-2E has a variety of interface types and multi-service processing capabilities, and provides customers with low-cost, unified transport solutions, meeting the needs of users’ 5G networks and maximizing the value for users.
● Simplify the network and increase efficiency: Based on the new service deployment model of EVPN technology, the MPLS EVPN/VXLAN EVPN technology makes the customer competent enough in facing emerging demands in term of high bandwidth, complicated QoS and guaranteed SLA.
● SDN capability and flexible transport:Based on the innovative SDN architecture design and key features such as VxLAN, Netconf, BGP-LS, BGP-FS, Segment Routing, SRv6, PCEP and Telemetry, the device helps the customer to build a future-oriented SDN elastic network.
Slice+ Network Slicing
● Support both soft and hard slicing. Soft slicing provides customers with slicing views with flexible topology and customized path calculation capabilities. Hard slicing provides more reliable and fine-granularity transmission resources for soft slicing.
Fast Provisioning and O&M
● Support the plug-and-play function to substantially reduce the network construction cost. The unified network management and control platform ZENIC ONE supports one-click service creation to activate services rapidly, and service provisioning time can be shortened to minutes. A series of automated tools for service cut-over, network capacity and preventive maintenance are provided to facilitate O&M.
● The In-band OAM technology provides the end-to-end and hop-by-hop performance measurement capability for the transport network service flow, so as to rapidly detect the faults related to network performance and perform precise delimitation and troubleshooting.