The ZXR10 5950-L Series all Gigabit intelligent route switch is 1RU height all gigabit routing stackable switch for carrier access and aggregation scenarios. It provides up to 52 interfaces (48 GE+ 4 10GE). With VSC2.0 (Virtual Switch Cluster), it delivers improved resilience and flexibility. The ZXR10 5950-L Series switch supports full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) to fulfill more carrier access scenarios. Zero-touch provisioning, IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) make the network not only easy for maintenance but also low consumption.
The ZXR10 5950-L Series switch offers the following switch products:
5950-28TD-L: 24 Ethernet 10/100/1000M RJ45 electrical ports, 4 10GE SFP+ optical ports, 2 AC/DC/HVDC power supply modules.
5950-52TD-L: 48 Ethernet 10/100/1000M RJ45 electrical ports, 4 10GE SFP+ optical ports, 2 AC/DC/HVDC power supply modules.
5950-28PD-L: 24 Ethernet 10/100/1000M RJ45 electrical ports (POE/POE+), 4 10GE SFP+ optical ports, 1 Fan Module, 2 AC/DC/HVDC power supply modules.
5950-52PD-L: 48 Ethernet 10/100/1000M RJ45 electrical ports (POE/POE+), 4 10GE SFP+ optical ports, 1 Fan Module, 2 AC/DC/HVDC power supply modules.
5950-28SD-L: 24 GE SFP optical ports, 4 10GE SFP+ optical ports, 1 Fan Module, 2 AC/DC/ HVDC power supply modules.
Powerful Service Bearing Capability
- ● By supporting rich L2 switching and L3 routing functions and low latency forwarding, The ZXR10 5950-L Series switch can bear multiservice including WLAN, Internet, Voice, Video and other data services.
- ● The ZXR10 5950-L Series switch supports comprehensive L2/L3 Multicast protocols: PIM-SM, PIM-DM, PIM-SSM, MLD, IGMP Snooping, Filtering, Proxy and Fast leave, MVR (Multicast VLAN Registration) to facilitate the deployments of these services. With IPTV control implemented, operators can apply different CAC (channel access control) rules for users with channel packages.
- ● Support POE/POE+, which delivers customer more flexible service access choice.
Innovative VSC2.0 (Virtual Switch Cluster) Technology
- ● Support VSC2.0 (Virtual Switch Cluster), which enhances cluster system capacity and port density, simplifies network topology and management.
- ● Real time hot-standby information synchronization between master and backup master to ensure seamless switchover against network failures, enhancing the network reliability.
- ● Stacking bandwidth between the VSC switches can be up to 80Gbps, which can solve the bandwidth bottleneck of VSC and deliver customers a real-time non-blocking VSC system.
- ● Master and slave in VSC works in 1+N redundancy mode, MAD (Multi-active Detect) technology is used to detect and avoid dual master in VSC system when failure happens. Together with real-time hot-standby and seamless switchover it brings customer a more flexible VSC network.
Comprehensive IPv6 Features
- ● Support rich IPv6 unicast routing protocols: IPv6 static routing, RIPng, OSPFv3, IS-ISv6, and BGP4+ and multicast features: MLD v1/v2, MLD snooping, PIMv6,etc.
- ● Support rich IPv4-to-IPv6 tunnel technologies: IPv6 manual tunnels, 6-to-4 tunnel, ISATAP tunnel and IPv4-compatible automatic tunnels, etc.
- ● Support POE and POE+ complying with the 802.3at and 802.3af standard to provide power supply for remote devices (including IP phones, WLAN APs, and network cameras) through twisted-pair cables.
- ● Support forcible power supply and could supply power for PD equipments that not compatible with 802.3af and 802.3at standards if needed.
- ● Support configuring the POE time range. During the time that doesn’t need power supply, power supply can be stopped automatically to save energy.
- ● Support PD port power detection. If the actual power is greater than the PSE-distributed power, stops providing power supply.
- ● Support displaying the PSE power supply status and PD power supply status, such as whether power supply is provided, power, level, and temperature.
Carrier-Class Reliability, Multi-Dimensional Security
- ● The ZXR10 5950-L Series switch supports ZESR+ Ethernet ring protection and ERPS, which can deliver the fast system recovery from any link or node fault
- ● Support various authentication methods such as 802.1x, Radius, TACACS+. Support CPU overload protection, anti-DDOS, deliver customer a security network.
Low OPEX , Green for More
- ● The innovative M-Button delivers instant trouble-shooting by reading indicators on front panel without login via terminal. It helps customer solve some common problems immediately.
- ● Support IEEE 802.3az EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet). Via chip-grade power management, interfaces can automatically sleep when no traffic.
- ● The fan speed can be automatically adjusted by 5 levels in accordance with the temperature inside the switch. It not only saves the power consumption, but also reduces the noise and extends the life cycle of fans.
- ● Complying with ROHS, WEEE and ISO14001 certification, No plumbum (Pb) in not only product materials but also the whole processing technic. Meanwhile, use re-cycle degradable packing materials, practice green for more.