ZTE ZXIN10 IN provides enterprises, families and individuals with value-added services based on basic voice and multimedia. It can meet multiple users' requirements such as billing and control. It supports many mainstream protocols such as INAP, CAMEL, WIN, MAP and SIP, and provides rich IN services for all mobile/fixed network users under GSM, CDMA, PSTN, NGN and LTE/IMS, enhancing user experience and helping operators improve ARPU.
On the whole, ZXIN10 IN can provide four types of services including orchestration service, basic telecom service, enhanced consumer service and enhanced enterprise service.
1. Orchestration Services
Providing three orchestration services including Anchor Service, IM-SSF and Service Broker to facilitate operators to implement business applications quickly and flexibly and reduce investment costs
2. Basic Telecom Services
Providing basic telecom services such as Prepaid Service/Voucher Center to meet the requirements of operators' basic voice value-added services
3. Enhanced Consumer Services
Providing enhanced consumer services such as Call Assistant, ONLY, Multi-ID and USSD to enhance user experiences and improve user's viscosity
4. Enhanced Enterprise Services
Providing enhanced enterprise services such as VPBX, E-business Card and Number Translation Service to help operators expand the enterprise market and realize the new B2B2C business model
The advantages of ZXIN10 IN are described as follows:
1. Supporting NFV, realizing on-demand elastic scaling and rapid system deployment, helping cloud-based transformation of operators' services
2. The decoupling between the capability and the application is based on the JAINSLEE architecture to facilitate the development of third party IN applications.
3. The rich IN services help operators reinforce the individual and enterprise markets in the audio/video service realm and expand new business models.
4. Unified O&M of multiple services improves the efficiency of O&M of operators and reduces OPEX.