The ZXR10 5960-H Series switch is next-generation carrier-grade data center TOR (Top of Rack) switch with ultra-big switching capacity and low latency. It provides high density 10GE/25GE/ 40GE/100GE interfaces, carrier-class reliability and superior scalability. The ZXR10 5960-H Series switch supports extensive data center service features such as VSC (Virtual Switch Cluster)/VXLAN (Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network)/ SDN (Software Defined Network)/ Front-to-back airflow. The ZXR10 5960-H Series switch can work with the ZXR10 9900 Series switch to build elastic, virtualized, high-quality switching network that meets the requirements of cloud-computing data centers.
The ZXR10 5960-H Series switch offers the following switch products:
5960-4M-S：4 Sub Card Slots, 3 fan modules, 2 AC/DC/HVDC power supply modules,
The Sub Card Slots of 5960-4M-S support:
- ● M24Q2U: 24*25GE SFP28 + 2*100GE QSFP28
- ● M24Q: 24*25GE SFP28
- ● M8U: 8*100GE QSFP28
- ● 5960-32LC-H: 32*40GE QSFP+ optical ports (or 4*10GE SFP+ optical ports, 4*10GE RJ45 electrical ports and 30*40GE QSFP+ optical ports), 2 fan modules, 2 AC/DC/ HVDC power supply modules
- ● 5960-52DU-H: 48*10GE SFP+ optical ports and 4*100GE QSFP28 optical ports, 2 fan modules, 2 AC/DC/HVDC power supply modules
- ● 5960-64DL-H：48*10GE SFP+ optical ports and 4*40GE QSFP+ optical ports, 2 fan modules, 2 AC/DC/HVDC power supply modules
- ● 5960-72DL-H：48*10GE SFP+ optical ports and 6*40GE QSFP+ optical ports, 2 fan modules, 2 AC/DC/HVDC power supply modules
- ● 5960-72NL-H：48 10GE RJ45 electrical ports and 6 40GE QSFP+ optical ports, 2 fan modules, 2 AC/DC/HVDC power supply modules
2RU TOR，flexible cards，supports up to 32×100GE , 32×40GE, 128×25GE, 128×10GE Ports，6.4Tbps switching capacity
- ● 2RU TOR uses flexible cards, offers various combinations of 100G/40G/25G/10G ports
- ● 2RU TOR supports up to 6.4Tbps switching capacity, 3200Mpps forwarding performance, L2/L3 line-speed forwarding.
- ● 2RU switch supports up to 32×100GE 128×25GE,ports
- ● 100 GE QSFP28 ports support working as four 25 GE SFP28 ports. The 100 GE ports support working as 40GE ports, The 25 GE ports support working as 10GE ports,
1RU TOR support 100G/40G/10G ports, up to 32×40GE, 128×100GE Ports
- ● 1RU switch supports up to 128×10GE ports when expands 40GE port into 4 10GE ports, in order to access large scale 10GE servers.
- ● 1RU TOR supports up to 2.56Tbps switching capacity, 1440Mpps forwarding performance, L2/L3 line-speed forwarding.
- ● 40 GE QSFP+ ports support working as four 10 GE SFP+ ports. The 10 GE ports support working as GE ports,
Step into SDN Era
- ● The ZXR10 5960-H Series switch is SDN-based data center switch, based on OpenFlow interface to provide customer benefits of SDN technology.
- ● Support VXLAN (Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network) protocol, The ZXR10 5960-H Series switch can support large L2 network interconnection cross L3 network and can support more than 16M tenants, which implements fast service deployment without changing the customer network in order to protect customer’s investments.
- ● The ZXR10 5960-H Series switch can work as gateway of the VM in VxLAN scenario to expand the network scale and reduce the load of the core switch. Therefore, it can enhance the reliability of the network.
- ● Through southbound interface of SDN Controller Netconf/OpenFlow/OVSDB, the ZXR10 5960-H Series switch can download forwarding flow table, set up VxLAN forwarding tunnel, service configuration and centralized management.
- ● Visual GUI interface of SDN controller helps customer realize easy operation and service provisioning.
Deliver Better Data Center Service Experience.
- ● Support DCB (Data Center Bridging) protocol family and fully guarantee network reliability and no loss in full range. The ZXR10 5960-H Series switch supports PFC (Priority-based Flow Control), QCN (Quantized Congestion Notification), ETS (Enhanced Transmission Selection), DCBX (Data Center Bridging Exchange), which ensure low latency and zero packet loss for high-speed computing services.
- ● Support multiple EVB (Ethernet Virtual Bridging) patterns including VM, VEB and VEPA (Virtual Ethernet Port aggregator), and these different patterns can coexist, so it can fulfill different networking requirements. With full support for related protocols like VDP (VSI Discovery Protocol), EDCP (Edge Devices Communication Protocol) and CDCP (S-Channel Discovery and Configuration Protocol), EVB can run smoothly.
- ● Provide strict front and rear air ducts in line with the requirements of data center construction.
High-Performance VSC2.0 (Virtual Switch Cluster) Technology
- ● Support VSC2.0 (Virtual Switch Cluster), which enhances cluster system capacity and port density, simplifies network topology and management.
- ● Real time hot-standby information synchronization between master and standby master to ensure seamless switch over against network failures, enhancing network reliability.
- ● Stacking bandwidth between the VSC switches can be up to 800Gbps, which can solve the bandwidth bottleneck of VSC and deliver customers a real-time non-blocking VSC system.
- ● The stacking distance can be up to 80km, it helps customers get rid of distance restriction while designing a reliable VSC system.
- ● Master and slave in VSC works in 1+N redundancy mode, MAD (Multi-active Detect) technology is used to detect and avoid dual master in VSC system when failure happens. Together with real-time hot-standby and seamless switchover it brings customer a more flexible VSC network.
- ● No need special stacking sub-card, the normal ports can be used for VSC2.0 connecting, which helps customers save investments.
Powerful Service Bearing Capability
- ● By supporting rich L2 switching and L3 routing functions and low latency forwarding, The ZXR10 5960-H Series switch can bear lots of service including WLAN, Internet, Voice, Video, Enterprise private network and other data services.
- ● Support Voice VLAN (which means the automatic assignment of dedicated VLAN and QoS strategy to voice equipment), thus enabling the voice traffic to enjoy high priority.
- ● Support L2/L3 multicast, including IGMP snooping, Filtering, Proxy and Fast leave, MVR (Multicast VLAN Registration) and PIM to facilitate the services deployments such as Multi-terminal HD video surveillance and video conferencing.
Comprehensive IPv6 Solution
- ● The ZXR10 5960-H Series switch has passed the IPv6 Ready Phase 2 Gold Medal Certification issued by IPv6 Forum.
- ● Support IPv6 unicast routing protocols: IPv6 static routing, RIPng, OSPFv3, IS-ISv6, and BGP4+ and multicast features: MLD v1/v2, MLD snooping, PIMv6.
- ● Supports IPv4-to-IPv6 tunnel technologies: IPv6 manual tunnels, 6-to-4 tunnel, ISATAP tunnel and IPv4-compatible automatic tunnel, etc.
Carrier-Grade Reliability and Multi-Dimensional Security
Easy Maintenance, Saving OPEX
- ● The innovative M-Button delivers instant trouble-shooting by reading indicators on front panel without login via terminal. It helps customer solve some common problems immediately.
- ● Zero-touch provisioning, download software and configuration to the switch automatically from the server, reduce provision process and man power requirement.
- ● Support the SQA (Service Quality Analyzer), detecting the network quality periodically or in real time. In order to provide better quality of service for more valuable services.
- ● Support ALS (automatic laser shutdown), protect people against laser injury when plug out the optical module.
Green for More
- ● Front-to-back shoot-through airflow and more air hole design in the front panel improve heat dissipation to reduce power consumption.
- ● Fan speed can automatically adjust by 5 levels in accordance with the temperature inside the switch. It not only saves the power consumption, but also reduces noise and extends life cycle of the fans.
- ● Complying with ROHS, WEEE and ISO14001 certification, No plumbum (Pb) in not only product materials but also the whole processing technic. Meanwhile, use re-cycles degradable packing materials, practice green for more.