ZEGO micro-modular data center integrates all the subsystems including: cabinets, base, aisle containment, in-row cooling, power distribution cabinet, power supply, batteries, lightning protection, lighting and management system in one architecture. All of the equipment is prefabricated in the factory before delivery, making the on-site assembly easy and fast. It aims to help customer to save construction cost, reduce construction period, reduce power consumption and improve intelligent management. It’s widely used in Internet service provider, telecommunication operators, government and enterprise, finance and other fields.
ZEGO micro-modular data center has three series: MDC8200, MDC8300 and FlexDC6100, which are applied for different scenarios, The MDC8200 has obtained the Uptime Tier-Ready III certification.
MDC8200 — with in-row cooling
MDC8300 — with under floor cooling
FlexDC6100 — Decoupling Design
Fast & Flexible
(1) Prefabricated in factory, reducing deployment period by 40%
(2) Modular design, expand as you need, low initial investment
(3) Low site requirements, warehouses and factories can be transformed into data center
(1) Fully sealed aisle containment to avoid the mixture of hot and cold air, thus improving energy efficiency
(2) In-row air conditioners to provide horizontal air flow and short air supply distance, increasing the rack power density and reducing the PUE
(3) High efficiency power supply to decrease the power conversion loss
(4) Intelligent management to achieve energy optimization through 3 steps: model monitoring, data analysis and linkage control
(1) Unified management of various devices via intelligent management protocol, and support for the integration with 3rd party systems via standard interface.
(2) Component-level management of the entire life cycle, displaying the slightest status, providing rich operation and maintenance functions
(3) Customized interface for different kind of terminals, improving the management efficiency