1. GMLC (Gateway Mobile Location Center)
1) The MLP Le protocol (Le interface protocol defined by the OMA) is used to interconnect with the LCS Client/SP, receiving the location request from the SP, and implementing the blacklist/whitelist authentication and Cell ID location with low accuracy.
2) The positioning request can also be sent to the SMLC/SLP with higher positioning precision according to the user's positioning precision request.
2. (E-) SMLC (Serving Mobile Location Center):
1) In 2G and 3G networks, it is called SMLC. In LTE networks, the SMLC product evolves into E-SMLC.
2) It is required to convert the position requested by the client into the corresponding wireless network/GPS measurement parameters, and calculate the final result and precision according to the measured value and the returned position estimation.
1. Advanced architecture: Decouple hardware and software, Service and data separation, Fast system deployment.
2. Multi-access: Support 2/3/4G simultaneously, Convergent and shared resource, Simplified network interworking.
3. Easy O&M: One-click deployment, Automatic O&M, Elastic scaling.
1. Reduce investment costs: a unified positioning platform supports various network standards at the same time, helping operators save investment and simplify operation and maintenance.
2. Flexible deployment: the fusion positioning algorithm is adopted to meet the needs of customers in different positioning scenarios.
3. Rapid commercialization: 5G industry high-precision positioning only needs the support of 5G base stations and core networks, and there are no special requirements for terminals, which can help customers achieve rapid commercialization.