7 February 2013, Hong Kong – ZTE Corporation (“ZTE”) today is pleased to launch the Grand Era V985 smartphone in Hong Kong, enabling consumers to enjoy the device’s quad-core powered performance, and a rich media and entertainment experience.
Matching the display quality of game consoles
The Grand Era V985’s simple, slim-body styling will appeal to discerning consumers - measuring just 7.9mm thick and weighing 115g, the streamlined design of Grand Era V985 conceals the device’s powerful features. Fitted with the NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core 1.5GHz processor, the Grand Era V985 offers superior multitasking performance, fast Web browsing experience, and improved power efficiency for longer battery life.
Equipped with the NVIDIA 12-core Geforce graphics processor, a 4.5-inch Retina screen supporting high-definition videos, a IPS full-view display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 and 326 pixels per inch, and built-in support for Flash videos, the Grand Era V985’s brings the best-in-class display quality, and offers user experience matching leading game consoles, meeting the exacting requirements of mobile gamers and online video aficionados.
More Intelligent and Intuitive – ZTE’s MiFavor User Interface
Running the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, the Grand Era V985 has an 8-megapixel camera that captures 1080p HD images, as well as a 720p video call function. ZTE’s proprietary MiFavor user interface on the Grand Era V985 offers consumers a more intelligent and intuitive way to access the device’s powerful capabilities.
The Grand Era V985 is the first of ZTE’s quad-core smartphones to launch in the Hong Kong market in 2013. With a recommended retail price of HK$ 2,999, the Grand Era V985 offers excellent value for style-conscious consumers who demand the latest innovations in smartphones. Please contact Thakral Corporation (HK) Ltd. (www.thakralcorp.com) on the hotline 2245 7773 for further enquiries.
ZTE Grand EraV985 product specifications:
- NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core 1.5GHz CPU
- 12 core Geforce GPU, 104MTri/s Triangle output rate, 2000MPix/s pixel fill rate
- Runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system
- 4.5-inch IPS multi touch capacitive display screen with 1280 x 720 resolution; 326ppi retina display
- 8-megapixel main camera and 1.3-megapixel front camera
- 1GB DDR2 + 4GB EMMC RAM
- GPS, AGPS functions, WiFi 802.11b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 3.0
- Supports Dolby Mobile 3.0 plus and T-flash technology
- 1800 mAh battery
- 133mm (l) x 66.2mm (w) x 8.6mm (h) – 7.9mm at thinnest point
- Weighs 115g
- Suggested Retail Price: HK$ 2,999
- Launch Date: Early Feb 2013
- Inquiry Hotline: (852) 2245 7773