Las Vegas, NV – June 15, 2012 – ZTE Corporation (“ZTE”) (H share stock code: 0763.HK / A share stock code: 000063.SZ), a publicly-listed global provider of telecommunications equipment and network solutions, today announced the launch of a series of HD videoconferencing solutions at InfoComm 2012, held June 13 - 15, 2012 in Las Vegas, NV.
The new products include desktop terminal T100, flagship HD terminal T800, cutting-edge version HD terminal ZXV10 T700 and enterprise-level video conferencing product M900. The expansive offerings will provide U.S. customers with flexibility, ease of use and seamless performance.
ZTE’s exceptional HD video conferencing solutions provide users with the following benefits:
- Compatibility with MAC, Windows and iOS applications for videoconferencing options anytime, anywhere
- More effective expansion of the videoconferencing application through dual-stack SIP/H323 support online, which can be integrated with an enterprise’s current UC system
- HD picture quality (1080p 60fps) and H.264 High Profile technology to create better HD effect with a lower bandwidth
- Reduction of the enterprise network bandwidth while promoting superior communication efficiency
- Group conference flexibility through MCU function that is built in to the terminal
- Reduction of video conferencing deployment cost for the enterprise through built-in H.460 server support
- Videoconferencing audio access through integration with the enterprise PBX and IPBX
In recent years, ZTE’s service offerings in government and enterprise network have grown rapidly. In 2011 alone, ZTE’s year-to-year sales revenue grew by 89%. Furthermore, ZTE’s video conferencing technologies R&D center, established in 1994, now deploys video conferencing solutions in 27 countries and video terminal shipments have exceeded 100,000 units.
"The growth of mobile bandwidth yields large-scale development opportunities for video communication. Customers are searching for a combination of HD picture quality and easy-to-use technologies that are offered at a competitive price,” Chen Xinyu, General Manager of Service Product Line, ZTE. “Having recently launched a host of multimedia products in recent years, including video conference, digital family, and IPTV solutions, video monitoring systems and integrated solutions for industries and enterprises, ZTE aims to build relationships with multimedia service distributors and become a leader in the global videoconferencing space.”
For live product demos, please visit ZTE at booth number N2717.