Online Charging System is an application of ICT, convergence of Information and Communication Technology, which is the trend of the industry. ZSmart OCS adopts 3GPP OCS architecture to realize real-time charging for all services and all networks, that is, it can serve not only the 3G network, but also the existing networks PSTN/NGN, GSM, and CDMA.
ZSmart OCS is a truly convergent system based on bottom-up design, and surely accelerates the operators to realize market strategy and revenue growth.
The design and implementation of ZSmart OCS is deeply benefited from more than 10 years’ practice and technologies of telecom and IT of ZTE. ZTE billing system and Intelligent Network system have been deployed in more than 50 countries worldwide. The market-proven billing flexibility and real-time charging reliability are the most important assurance for the telecom operation.
- Standard, Open and Service Oriented Architecture based on 3GPP OCS recommendation.
- Large Scale Capacity and High Stability and Reliability
- Full Convergence for multiple-networks, multiple-services and for prepaid and postpaid
- Unified and independent rating engine
- Support for Real-time Rating and Charging, Real-time Service Control and AoC
- Support for flexible price plan and comprehensive service-bundle
- Unified customer and subscriber view
- Flexible maintenance and configuration through Web-based portal
- Support for multiple interfaces to external Systems such as CRM, Billing, etc.
- One convergent platform supports any service, content, networks and payment types to lower the CAPEX and OPEX, and to improve the customer’s experience.
- One product catalogue maintains all services and offers to streamline the creation of service bundle and promotions.
- One data model makes the customer domain, product domain, price domain, balance domain least complexity and easiest integration.
- One unified architecture supports various deployments and provides APIs to quick integrate with third party applications.