CRBT is a service for a user to customize a ring tone so that the CRBT system plays a piece of sweet music or a greeting for the calling user to replace the ordinary ring back tone. It is a basic service in the communication value-added service realm. It brings rich and colorful service experiences to users and lucrative benefits to operators. It is the main force for operators to increase the value of ARPU. ZTE has accumulated rich experience in large-scale and multi-site applications for many years, and can provide continuous and strong support for the development and operation of the operator's CRBT service.
On the whole, ZXIN10 CRBT can provide the following service functions:
The ring tone of the called CRBT is set by the called user himself, and the called user can listen to the CRBT when he calls others.
ZTE can also provide some functions such as scene CRBT and music box to improve user experiences.
2. Reverse CRBT
The ring tone of the calling CRBT is set by the calling user himself, and the calling user can listen to the CRBT when he calls others.
3. Corporation CRBT
It is a customized ringtone for group customers and the customized ring tone is used as the default ring tone for group users within the specified time according to the requirements of group customers.
It can help operators expand the enterprise market and realize the new B2B2C business model.
4. CRBT Purchase
Providing some CRBT promotion functions such as One Key Copy, CRBT Gift and Hang-up SMS to promote the purchase activities of CRBT users
Supporting multiple CRBT subscription channels such as SMS, IVR and CRM to facilitate user purchasing and improve operators' ARPU
The advantages of ZXIN10 CRBT are described as follows:
1. Supporting NFV, realizing on-demand elastic scaling and rapid system deployment, helping cloud-based transformation of operators’ services
2. Supporting the mainstream network protocols such as ISUP, BICC and SIP so that one system supports multiple networks
3. Supporting the deployment of the media resources at the edge to save the network bandwidth
4. Supporting the separation of Call Service Point (CSP) from Content Management Point (CMP) for centralized management of CRBT service
5. Supporting VoLTE CRBT and smooth evolution, helping operators save the investment