With rapid growth of group communications services, ZTE deeply studies development trends of bearer network technologies and launches a new generation of flagship packet transport product ZXCTN 6500 series in combination with the features of enterprise customers and telecommunications service transport. The ZTE ZXCTN 6500 is the industry's first 100GE/100G channelized product. With the unified switching, it can transmit MPLS-TP packet services and CBR (TDM) services at the same time and support such service interfaces as E1, ch/CEP STM 1/4, FE, GE, 10GE, 40GE and 100GE/OTU4. It also supports the unified and efficient transport of L1/L2/L3 services and SDN-oriented control architecture. The ZXCTN 6500 series has T-level large capacity, 300mm depth, high/low-rate slot partition and de-coupling design, and provides all-round protection, high-precision 1588V2 time synchronization and other functions. It effectively solves the problems of bearer network in IP, bandwidth and integrated service directions.
Advanced architecture opens the era of large bandwidth
● Large interfaces: Support 100GE/OTU4 (PIC) large interfaces and single-fiber 400G (4*100G) large-bandwidth LH transport.
● Large capacity: The subrack is 300mm deep and single subrack supports at most 3.84T access capacity.
● High reliability: Packet services are deployed with MPLS-TP protection. The system supports E1 access and provides TPS protection. APS hardware acceleration engine ensures 50ms protection switching for ultra-large traffic to provide security for user access.
● SQM: Support TWAMP and RFC2544/Y.1564, L2/L3 service end-to-end monitoring, instrument-free test commissioning, and performance measurement and fast fault locating of online service, and provide perfect visible and controllable solutions for existing network services.
● KPI indexes visual display: Employ the ZXDNA system to collect and analyze network resources and data, and displays network KPI indexes in graphics and tables, and provide multi-angle visual analysis view, flexible report customization, fast time functions and rich monitoring indexes.
● SDN: Loaded with SDN control plane to achieve network intelligence & virtualization and fast service provisioning.
● Green and environment friendly: The equipment has lower power consumption and is more environment friendly.
● Thin subrack: The ZXCTN 6500 breaks technical limits of 600/800mm depth of traditional core PTN subracks, and adopts the 300mm-deep "thin subrack" design to provide higher integration, save equipment room space and cabinets and reduce the investment on supporting devices.
● High/low-rate partition: The ZXCTN 6500 adopts the industry's first architecture design "high/low-rate partition and no limit for slot association". Low-rate service access does not occupy high-rate slots, and has no effect on the services in high-rate service areas. Service slots support mixed insertion and equipment access capacity has high utilization rate.
● Service board sharing: The ZXCTN 6500 adopts the platform-based design. All boards can be shared and all software is fully compatible to reduce spare part types and costs and facilitate engineering maintenance and version management.
● Fully support CEP: Support VC4-level transport independent of payload and transport efficiency of CEP STM-1/STM-4 reaching SDH, and fully compatible with traditional bearer networks.
● Support L2/L3 bridge: The ZTE's first "L2/L3 intelligent bridge terminating and processing PW within the equipment" technology is accessed via virtual ports and supports L3VPN VRF unified scheduling. It does not waste port resources, and supports fast NM configuration, so it surpasses other vendors.
● L2 functions: Support LAG/MC-LAG, IGMP snooping, EVC (E-Line, E-LAN and E-Tree), VLAN and VLAN extension, Super VLAN and other functions.
● L3 functions: Support static MPLS-TP L3VPN features, L3VPN tunnels and VPN FRR, provide users with virtual private services with three-layer reachability to isolate user service routes from each other and create logically independent VRF routing tables and forwarding tables.
● QoS performance: Support traffic classification, traffic policing, traffic shaping, congestion management and queue scheduling, and provide eight groups of PHB (Per-hop Behavior): BE, AF1, AF2, AF3, AF4, EF, CS6 and CS7.
● A variety of OAMs: Support MPLS-TP OAM, Ethernet OAM and Ethernet link OAM to enable rapid fault detection so as to trigger protection switching and ensure carrier-class QoS in packet transport networks.
● Rich hardware backup protection mechanisms: Supports main control unit 1+1 hot standby, switching unit 1+1/2+1 hot standby, clock unit 1+1 hot standby and power supply unit 1+1/2+2 hot standby.
● Rich service protection mechanisms: Linear protection, ring protection, dual-ring dual-node protection, dual-homed protection, L3 service network side and user side protection, LAG (Link Aggregation) protection, STM-N 1+1/1:1 linear MS protection and SD protection
● Synchronous features: Support BITS external clock input and output, 1PPS+TOD, SyncE clock source settings, network clock synchronization based on ITU-T G.813 E1 interface, and clock & time synchronization based on IEEE 1588v2.