Along with the booming development of the Internet financial ecosystem, the financial service system in the new era has the following features:
● More related industries involved in the operation of financial institutions so that traditional services such as banking, insurance, fund, trust, and securities accelerate the mutual penetration
● More diversified service channels of financial institutions from the counter to the Internet and mobile Internet
● Efficient management of the heterogeneous environment: Includes unified management of the virtualized platform and physical platform, unified management of the heterogeneous virtualization platforms such as VMware, KVM, Xen, and PowerVM, and unified management of the new cloud data centers and existing cloud data centers.
● Elastic scaling: The channel diversification requires that the IT resource service capability should be elastically adjusted. Especially, the Internet and mobile Internet channels need automatic and quick capacity expansion.
● Agile services: The fierce industry competition requires rapid deployment and delivery of innovative financial products.
● High service continuity: The service demands and supervision requirements should be met.
ZTE Finance Cloud Solution, based on the OpenStack open architecture, makes enterprise-level optimization to achieve high availability, high performance, and high elasticity of services, and high efficiency of resources. Targeting at integrating isolated physical resources such as data center, server, storage, and network, it provides the end-to-end solution for realizing hardware resources virtualization, sharing, and unified O&M to provide customized cloud computing services for the finance industry. The solution features low cost, high elasticity, high availability, high efficiency, security, and compliance, helping financial customers transfer and upgrade from traditional IT to cloudification.
● Cloudification of traditional services to realize the cloudification of core services, intermediary services, and channel services and help financial institutions reform the data center IT infrastructure.
● Innovating Internet financial services, establishing the platform rapidly, and putting innovation services into application rapidly.
● Active-active data center and two-site three-center data center (disaster recovery + active-active) projects, which satisfy relevant national policies and the finance industry’s demand for high availability, and realize real-time failover with no service interruption or data loss.
● End-to-end solution: ZTE provides a infrastructure solution, including micromodule, server, storage, backup devices, network devices, and security devices, as well as a finance service layer solution, including the IaaS/PaaS layer, big data platform, and distributed database.
● Secure and reliable: ZTE provides a secure, disaster recovery, and active-active solution to ensure that the cloud environment is secure and stable and meet the requirements of the financial services for security and reliability.
● Comprehensive services: ZTE provides supporting services and tools such as system integration, network security design, service cloudification, and application migration.
● Management efficiency improvement: The solution provides unified management of multiple data centers, unified management of heterogeneous virtualized resource pools such as VMware, KVM, Xen, and PowerVM, and unified management of virtual resource pools, containers, and physical servers.
● Elastic scaling of service capabilities: The solution supports diversified channels and improves resource utilization.
● Service agility: The self-service portal supports making self-help application of resources, automatic deployment of applications, and quick delivery of innovative products.
● Service continuity improvement: When a data center breaks down, the system is automatically switched to other data centers to ensure high availability and continuity of services and meet the supervision requirements.