Mobile data service is the most important drive for operators to boost revenues these days. However, operators are facing some difficulties when launching mobile data services: the traffic burst puts much pressure on network capacity and cost but operators lack management capability; in addition, OTT services are pushing operators to become pipeline and even lose control on the value chain.
The Policy and Charging Control (PCC) system is the key to these issues. A powerful charging and policy management platform can enable the vision of a bandwidth-reactive, user-sensitive mobile data system for operators.
With dozens of years of experience on telecom equipments and BSS/OSS systems, ZTE develops its professional policy and charging control solution - ZSmart Policy and Charging Control (PCC) to help operators to achieve maximum business value for the data services.
- Manage subscribers’ QoS intelligently and in real time based on user’s dynamic information such as usage accumulation, balance, protocols (application types), time and etc.
- Deliver personalized service to enhance customer experience.
- Enable operator to adopt various FUP.
- Support redirect subscriber to pre-defined web address according various service processes.
- Support content based charging
- Control subscribers’ access to specific service according to different criteria.
- Unified subscription interface: for OCS and PCRF, provides a unified new connection and package subscription interface.
- Support integration of OCS and PCRF in one platform with the same database provides convenient maintenance and management.
- Facilitate the integration with different networks via modularized design and unified Protocol Adapter.
ZSmart PCC is an agile PCC platform designed to help network operators to launch, charge and control for a full range of innovative services, enhance user experience, grasp revenue growth opportunities and maximize brand value.
Standard and flexible architecture for easy integration and cost saving.
Offer customers a real personalized and differential data services with not only static policy control but also dynamic ones
Enable operators make the best use of its pipes to realize a smart data operation by knowing well, setting up well and controlling well of its customer, service, and pipes.