On the whole, ZTE TAS+ can provide four types of services including orchestration service, basic telecom service, enhanced consumer service and enhanced enterprise service.
1. Providing three kinds of orchestration services including Anchor Service, IM-SSF and Service Broker to facilitate operators to conduct business applications quickly and flexibly and reduce investment costs
2. Providing various kinds of basic telecom services such as Prepaid Service/Voucher Center and CRBT to meet the requirements of operators' basic voice value-added services
3. Providing various kinds of enhanced consumer services such as Call Assistant, ONLY, Multi-ID and USSD to enhance user experiences and improve user's viscosity
4. Providing various kinds of enhanced enterprise services such as VPBX, E-business Card, CBC and Number Translation Service to help operators expand the enterprise market and realize the new B2B2C business model
1. Move Your VAS to Cloud
Supporting NFV, realizing on-demand elastic scaling and rapid system deployment, and helping cloud-based transformation of operators’ services
2. Boost Service Revenue and Optimize TCO
The rich IN services helps operators deepen the individual and enterprise markets in the audio/video service realm and expand new business models.
3. Unified O&M of multiple services improves the efficiency of O&M of operators and reduces OPEX.
Reduce Development Thresholds and Create New Business Models
The decoupling of capability from application is based on the JAINSLEE architecture to facilitate the development of third party IN applications.
Different kinds of IN services provided by service providers help operators build a new ecosystem.