The ZXR10 5250 Series switch is 1RU height all Gigabit L2 switch for carrier network access and 1000Mbps to the desktop scenarios. It provides up to 52 interfaces (48 GE+ 4 10GE) and various interfaces combinations. The ZXR10 5250 Series switch supports full IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE) and IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) to fulfill more enterprise access scenarios. With high-density Gigabit interfaces, built-in high speed ASIC forwarding chips, full security and reliability related features, the ZXR10 5250 Series switch fully satisfies the requirements of carrier access. Meanwhile, zero-touch provisioning, IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) make the network not only easy for maintenance but also low consumption.
The ZXR10 5250 Series switch offers following switch products:
5250-12TC: 8 Ethernet 10/100/1000M RJ45 electrical ports, 2 Ethernet 10/100/1000M RJ45 electrical ports and 2 GE SFP optical ports, fixed AC/DC power supply.
5250-12PC: 8 Ethernet 10/100/1000M RJ45 electrical ports (POE/POE+), 2 Ethernet 10/100/ 1000M RJ45 electrical ports and 2 GE SFP optical ports, fixed AC power supply.
5250-28TC: 24 Ethernet 10/100/1000M RJ45 electrical ports, 2 GE Combo ports and 2 GE SFP optical ports, fixed AC/DC power supply, RPS redundancy power supply.
5250-52TC: 48 Ethernet 10/100/1000M RJ45 electrical ports, 2 GE Combo ports and 2 GE SFP optical ports, fixed AC/DC power supply, RPS redundancy power supply.
5250-28PC: 24 Ethernet 10/100/1000M RJ45 electrical ports (POE/POE+), 2 GE Combo ports and 2 GE SFP optical ports, fixed AC/DC power supply, RPS redundancy power supply.
5250-52PC: 48 Ethernet 10/100/1000M RJ45 electrical ports (POE/POE+), 2 GE Combo ports and 2 GE SFP optical ports, fixed AC/DC power supply, RPS redundancy power supply.
5250-28PM: 20 Ethernet 10/100/1000M RJ45 electrical ports (POE/POE+), 4 GE Combo ports (POE/POE+) and 1 expansion slots, 1 fan modules, 2 AC/DC power supply modules.
5250-52PM: 48 Ethernet 10/100/1000M RJ45 electrical ports (POE/POE+) and 1 expansion slots, 1 fan modules, 2 AC/DC power supply modules.
5250-28SM: 20 GE SFP optical ports and 1 expansion slots, 2 AC/DC power supply modules.
The expansion card slot can be equipped with the following expansion cards:
- ● 4 * 10GE SFP+ optical ports card
- ● 4 * GE SFP optical ports card
- ● 4 * GE RJ45 electrical ports card
Smart VLAN Support
- ● The ZXR10 5250 Series switch not only supports 1:1 VLAN mapping, but also supports N: 1 VLAN mapping. VLAN aggregation thus can thus be implemented at the access layer to increase the efficiency of VLAN utilization.
- ● The ZXR10 5250 Series switch also supports QinQ and flexible selective QinQ. Network administrator can distinguish user and service effectively and apply different strategies thereafter.
- ● The ZXR10 5250 Series switch supports Voice VLAN, thus enabling the voice traffic to enjoy high priority.
Powerful Service Bearing Capability
- ● By supporting rich L2 switching functions and low latency forwarding, the ZXR10 5250 Series switch can bear multi services including WLAN, Internet, Voice, Video and other data services.
- ● The ZXR10 5250 Series switch fully supports L2 multicast, including IGMP snooping, Filtering, Proxy and Fast leave, MVR (Multicast VLAN Registration) to facilitate the deployments of these services. With IPTV control implemented, operators can apply different CAC (channel access control) rules for users with channel packages.
- ● The ZXR10 5250 Series switch supports IPv6 features, including Telnet v6, Ping v6, ICMPv6, ND, MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL and DHCP v6 Snooping to facilitate the deployment of these services.
- ● Support POE/POE+, which delivers customer more flexible service access choice.
- ● Support POE and POE+ complying with the 802.3at and 802.3af standard to provide power supply for remote devices (including IP phones, WLAN APs, and network cameras) through twisted-pair cables.
- ● Support forcible power supply and could supply power for PD equipments that not compatible with 802.3af and 802.3at standards if needed.
- ● Support configuring the POE time range. During the time that doesn’t need power supply, power supply can be stopped automatically to save energy.
- ● Support PD port power detection and negotiating POE power through LLDP-MED. If the actual power is greater than the PSE-distributed power, stops providing power supply and alarms will be generated and sent to the OAM centre.
- ● Support displaying the PSE power supply status and PD power supply status, such as whether power supply is provided, power, level, and temperature.
Enhanced Reliability, Multi-Dimensional Security
- ● The ZXR10 5250 Series switch supports ZESR+ Ethernet ring protection and Ethernet smart ring protection function, which goes in line with RFC3619 and ITU.T G.8032 standard, which can recover the system from any link or node fault within 50ms.
- ● Support Smart Group and LACP (Link Aggregation Control Protocol), which can help guarantee the reliability of the link connection.
- ● Support various authentication methods such as 802.1x, Radius, TACACS+. Support CPU overload protection, anti-DDOS, deliver customer a security network.
- ● With technologies like DHCP snooping and IP source guard, user validity can be guaranteed; DAI (dynamic ARP inspection) function can help effectively mitigate the influence caused by ARP attacks.
- ● The ZXR10 5250 Series switch supports MFF (MAC forced forwarding), L2 separation and L3 inter-communication can be realized to keep the network safe.
- ● For user management, the ZXR10 5250 Series switch not only supports normal username/password login method, but also supports encrypted login pattern including SSH, further eliminating the risk of username/password revelation.
- ● The ZXR10 5250 Series switch supports not only ingress ACL, but also egress ACL. User can implement incoming and outgoing traffic classification and speed restriction at the same time. This mechanism enables the customer to greatly simplify configuration and make more refined control in certain scenarios.
- ● The ZXR10 5250 Series switch supports SSL and can act as a SSL server.
- ● The innovative M-Button delivers instant trouble-shooting by reading indicators on front panel without login via terminal. It helps customer solve some common problems immediately.
- ● The ZXR10 5250 Series switch supports zero-configuration. When powered on, the equipment will automatically fetch its own software version and images.
- ● The ZXR10 5250 Series switch supports off-power alarming, which can help the operation staff make quick judgment and accelerate failure processing.
- ● The ZXR10 5250 Series switch supports multiple remote management patterns, including WEB management, telnet, SNMP, and a USB console interface.
- ● Two software image files can be stored for backup purpose.
Low OPEX, Green for More
- ● Support IEEE 802.3az EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet). Via chip-grade power management, interfaces and line card can automatically sleep when no traffic. In this way, electricity can be saved, and the power consumption of a single port can be reduced by 70%
- ● The fan speed can be automatically adjusted by 5 levels in accordance with the temperature inside the switch. It not only saves the power consumption, but also reduces the noise and extends the life cycle of fans.
- ● Complying with ROHS, WEEE and ISO14001 certification, No plumbum (Pb) in not only product materials but also the whole processing technic. Meanwhile, uses re-cycle degradable packing materials, practice green for more.