Customer relationship management (CRM) is a widely-implemented strategy for managing a company's interactions with customers, clients and sales prospects. It involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize business processes—principally sales activities, but also those for marketing, customer service, and technical support. The overall goals are to find, attract, and win new customers, nurture and retain existing customers, win former customers back, and reduce the costs of marketing and customer service.
ZSmart CRM is a member of ZSmart BSS/OSS product family, which provides telecom operators with an excellent CRM solution to increase quality and efficiency, decrease cost, and support decision and agile business operation.
- Provide enterprise-level product management which supports full lifecycle management on operators' product
- Provide centralized customer management with unified customer view allowing for unified presale/marketing, sales and after-sale customer experience.
- Enable multiple contact channels to support flexible and effective connection with customers, including call center, eshop, Bshop, POS, self-care, USSD, SMS, IVR, Email and etc.
- Provide customer care services that satisfy requirements for customers (include potential customers) through channels, including customer service request, order entry request and account service request.
- Provide Integrated Trouble Ticket tool for handling complaints, after sale service and query in one view.
- Support business resource management includes the whole process management from resource order to resource usage, including purchase order, inventory and resource application.
- Manage daily affairs relevant to dealer, including dealer Information management, dealer evaluation management, dealer settlement management and dealer portal.
- Realize closed-loop management for marketing process, including campaign design, execution and evaluation,
- Support lead management, business opportunity management, sales activity management and sales team management to manage daily affairs relevant to sales department of the operator.
- Multiple-angle customer view facilitates analyzing customer and improving customer relationship;
- Provide customers with appropriate contact channels to break through the bottleneck of resources and reduce the marketing costs;
- Handle customer service request and trouble ticket more efficiently to improve customer experience;
- Controllable and manageable marketing process flow helps to get rid of the inherent high costs of traditional advertisement, and finally realizes rapid and stable business growth.