ZTE CTS (Call Trace System) is an end-to-end signaling trace tool based on subscribers, which is featured with network synchronization evolution ability, it fully supports GSM,UMTS,LTE/EPC and IMS network, CTS is a one-stop solution that provides signaling trace, signaling analysis, and fault localization functions.
NetNumenTM CTS can be deployed to meet the carriers’ urgent needs of centralized signaling trace and analysis. It helps carriers to improve work efficiency, streamline O&M flows, and lower O&M costs while remarkably improving the satisfaction and loyalty of customers.
E2E, Cross-domain Signaling Trace for a Specific Subscriber
- Support task-based trace management: up to 500 trace tasks; signaling trace by IMSI, MISIDN, IMEI and PUI.
- Support a wide range of NEs from GSM/UMTS/LTE (including LTE FDD/TDD-LTE) RANs and CN, including BSC, RNC, E-NodeB, MSCS, SGSN, GGSN, HLR/HSS, MME, SGW, PGW, and PCRF, to implement network-wide signaling trace.
- Traces messages of IMS NEs, including HSS, P/I/S-CSCF, BGCF, AGCF, MGCF, SSS, and SBC
- Realize trace the interfaces and protocols among above-mentioned NEs to implement cross-domain signaling trace and rapid failure localization.
Featured Trace Ability
- Support eNodeB cell-based signaling trace: collect all signaling data of a cell; subscriber numbers contained in the signaling data can be resolved.
- Supports subscriber-based MR monitoring in GERAN: the MR data of a subscriber number (used for testing) is periodically collected and monitored; it enables carriers to monitor the operational status of repeaters. This feature is applicable to a scenario where a great number of repeaters are deployed
Rich Service Applications
- Support automatic failure analysis and localization, which improves the failure analysis efficiency.
- Support subscriber status monitoring and presents general information of traced subscribers.
- Support subscriber-based history signaling data statistics and analysis, and provides summary analysis for a specified traced subscriber as the basic data source for further analysis on subscriber experience.
Multiple presence modes for Better Understanding
- Support decode summary and decode details presented in a tree-structure, and dynamic association between nodes and original code stream.
- Support time sequence diagram, making trace results more clear and understandable, the abnormal results are highlighted.
- Support offline mode, allowing users to work anywhere.
Powerful Management Functions
- Support topology management for NEs, geographical display of NE information, and real-time link status monitoring with highlighted alarms if any.
- Support role-based security management, log management, and health check for CTS.
- Software implementation without hardware of signaling data collectors. Less space and low power consumption, reducing CAPEX remarkably.
- Centralized presentation of cross-domain trace results and simplification of the process from complaint submission to work order assignment, reducing HR expenses and OPEX.
Wide Market Applications
- Domestic applications: China Mobile and China Telecom
- Overseas applications: AIS, TELENOR, Tiscale, VIBO, and CSL.