Self-adaptive backhaul brings flexible choice of uplinks
- G.fast DPUs adopts all-in-one MAC to be compatible with multiple uplink technologies like GE, 10GE, GPON, XG-PON1, XGS-PON and even NG-PON2.
- Through swapping uplink SFP module flexibly, DPU supports smooth migration.
New-generation sealed design streamlines installation and maintenance
- Easy installation: thanks to out-of-box wiring design, all wiring works are done out of box, significantly simplify on-site installation work.
- Easy replacement: thanks to external connector design, DPU replacement can be implemented easily through pulling out and plugging in the connectors without need of rewiring.
Hybrid G.fast/VDSL2 and built-in RCR enables on demand migration
- FTTdp@G.fast solution provides a smooth and on-demand migration mode through hybrid G.fast/VDSL2 or built-in RCR technologies. Once installation completed, the FTTC/FTTCO to FTTdp migration can be done automatically and on demand without on-site work.
Self-care powering system provides flexible and convenient power supply
- ZTE self-care power system, with local AC, remote power feeding, RFP and batteries enabled in one box, can easily handle complex and unpredictable on-site power conditions. On the other hand, specific power module could be chosen for a certain condition.
- ZTE self-care RPF solution supports friendly-user power feeding or fair power feeding, and provides comprehensive RPF management.