Background and Customer Demands
Currently, China is promoting the Internet-based government service to transform from physical government service halls to Internet service halls, simplify service processes, generate service models, and realize whole-process services for enterprises and people after receiving them by one window. The electronic credentials sharing platform is a subsystem of the e-government data center and is a node in the “Internet-based government service” system. It achieves cross-district and cross-department information collection and quick query and ensures authentic results. It is a core basic feature serving government service processes.
ZTE’s blockchain-based next-generation electronic credentials sharing & exchange platform features decentralization, anti-tampering, data encryption, and trusted transmission to innovatively achieve cross-district information collection, quick query, and result application in the city scale. In the future, the coverage of the electronic credentials sharing platform will expand to the whole province and be built as a provincial and municipal government affairs information sharing platform to ensure secure and open data sharing between government functional departments.
The blockchain-based electronic credentials sharing & exchange platform is mainly used for big data centers for a nation, province, and city, and is a part of the e-government big data platform construction and government service construction.
(1) The data is authentic and shared. The trusted credential information is released through the block chain, and all data on the block chain is marked with the signature of the original department that releases the data and cannot be tampered.
(2) The data is completely collected. The mechanisms of data contribution bonus rewarding and bonus consuming by obtaining data are introduced to establish an ecosystem for data sharing and exchange.
(3) The distributed architecture enables quick deployment and convenient O&M. Using such an architecture, the platform can be gracefully expanded as the data capacity and system scale increase.
(4) The blockchain-based asymmetric encryption technology is used to encrypt every piece of information independently (with an independent decryption private key) to avoid information exposure.
(1) Based on the block chain trust mechanism, the credential information collected by different departments of a city can be shared on the trusted basis, and all data can be aggregated and queried.
(2) Anti-tampering, data encryption, and trusted transmission features ensure security of people’s information.
(3) The quick data query feature can classify all information into municipal detailed information and national index information and put them on the municipal information chain and national index chain respectively to achieve quick query.